Agworld’s product and development teams have been investing heavily in improving Agworld’s precision offering. We are well into the process of rebuilding the core parts of the system to deliver a faster, more robust set of new features. This means you will have or will soon see tweaks and changes to the precision tools. These seemingly small or isolated changes are just the tip of the iceberg of what we’ve got planned in the coming months. Our precision roadmap will deliver a more powerful and feature rich precision offering while maintaining the simplicity of existing functionality like Express Rx.
There are a few visible changes that we have shipped recently:
- We’ve added a quick link to view additional details of each prescription listed on the prescription index. Clicking on the prescription name will now show detailed prescription information including an image where available.
- Now that the additional prescription information is quickly available from the index, we were able to simplify the prescription page itself. Less valuable information has been moved to the details page which made room for important total cost and cost/area information has been added.
- We’ve also made some changes to the prescriptions report so customers will find it easier to report on the prescriptions for a selected season. By first choosing a client and season, then the prescriptions and relevant layers. You no longer need to select and deselect multiple surfaces and prescriptions to achieve the report you need.
- When generating the precision report, we’ve made it easier to see which prescriptions have been approved and which are still in draft. You can still report on draft prescriptions, but you can now choose to filter for just those that are approved. All prescription will need to have an input set before they can be included in the reports.
- In addition, the sampling report has been tweaked to report on soil tests and surfaces for fields when you don’t want the prescriptions included or where you want to report on more than one set of sample results for the same field. Simply choose the fields and years you want to include and click run.
We’ve got some even bigger pieces that we’re working on and will be releasing in the coming months including a much tighter integration with the Agcloud precision tools. We’d love to hear your feedback on what we’ve been able to deliver so far so don’t hesitate to reach out to your Agworld customer success representative with your thoughts and suggestions.